ownCloud provides a safe home for your photos, music and documents. Upload your data quickly and easily to your personal cloud space. You can access your data anytime and anywhere.
ownCloud has many plugins and a strong developer community that adds continuously a lot of nice new features and enhancements to ownCloud.
- Easy access from anywhere and anytime.
- Synchronization of your files, calender & contacts across all of your devices
- File & calender sharing
- Extensible through open APIs & apps
- Open source software
- File encryption
- Encrypted connection via SSL
- Store your files, calendars, photo galleries, contacts and more.
- Access via web browser, desktop client and mobile device.
- Sync your files, calendar and contacts between your devices.
- Desktop clients for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Apps for iOS and Android.
- Share your pictures, calendars, contacts and music with family and friends.
Calendar (Internal App): An online calendar with user-friendly web interface and synchronization capability (CalDAV). You can share and edit your calendar with selected move2media Cloud Users.
Pictures (Internal App): Your personal online photo gallery to display and organize your photos in different file types. Photo albums are automatically generated for the uploaded photos and can be presented in a slideshow. You can share photo albums via e-mail (link with private key) or by the sharing-feature.
Music (Internal App): An integrated music player to listen your mp3 files directly from your browser. You can also share your music collection with others and synchronize between your devices.
Contacts (Internal App): Your personal online address book with photo thumbnails and synchronization capability (CardDAV). A single contact or your entire address book can be exported as vCard files (*.vcf).
Tasks: Your online job scheduler allows you to make to-do lists that can be accessed from any computer and mobile devices (iOS/Android) with an internet connection. This way you will forget nothing! Of course, a sync-feature is also included.
Bookmarks: You can save your favorite websites as “bookmarks” in your cloud and categorize them with multiple labels. This app allows you quickly navigate through your bookmarks and make them available wherever you are!
If desired, we offer a dedicated ownCloud instance for your company.
Our Cloud Specialists would be glad to consult and support you with the implementation.